DURATION: 8 hours
COURSE PRICE: Suited individually
It is a practical training course for health care workers , primary health care doctors, paramedics and nurses.
The aim of the training is to prepare the personnel for giving first aid to a patient remaining in a life-threatening condition including both first aid and medical emergency procedures on the basis of the latest regulations by ERC/ALS/ITLS.
The training is performed by experienced paramedics and first aid training instructors from our team. We do care about the high quality of the training, the professional approach to each course participant as well as the emphasis on practical training close to real conditions.
During the course we use the latest equipment and high confidence medical simulators, by means of which we increase the realism of the performed rescue procedures and at the same time provide the possibility of assessing the quality of resuscitation activities performed by each training participant with the use of monitoring appliances.
The programme of the training course:
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation with the use of AED defibrillator
- SAMPLE interview and quick assessment of patient’s health condition
- Trauma patient examination
- Unblocking the airways: instrumented and toolless
- The use of active and passive oxygen therapy
- Obtaining intravenous access
- Emergencies: fainting, epilepsy, asthma, anaphylaxis, anaphylactic shock, heart attack, stroke, hypoglycaemia
- ATMIST diagram in handing a patient over to a rescue team
- Head injuries