DURATION: Between 3 and 8 hours
COURSE PRICE: Suited individually
The training is performed by experienced paramedics and first aid training instructors from our team. We do care about the high quality of the training, the professional approach to each course participant as well as the emphasis on practical training close to real conditions.
At the end of the course each participant receives a certificate confirming the completion of a first aid course performed on the basis of the latest regulations of ERC (European Resuscitation Council).
During the course we use the latest equipment and high confidence medical simulators, by means of which we increase the realism of the performed rescue procedures and at the same time provide the possibility of assessing the quality of resuscitation activities performed by each training participant with the use of monitoring appliances.
Premedical first aid is divided into IV training sections:
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation with the use of AED defibrillator
- Choking and safety position
- Emergency condition (stroke, heart attack, epilepsy, diabetes and others)
- Injuries and bleed stopping
All the training sections are performed together within 8 hours of the training time, yet there is a possibility to provide the selected according to your preference sections over a shorter period of time.
Depending on the needs of your company and the individual character of the institution we can conduct an external audit in which we will carry out a detailed analysis of the risks resulting from the special character of work done in your company and we will assess the probability indicator for different accidents with a view to preparing an offer that will be the most beneficial to you.
Additionally, during each training session we address specific issues such as:
- First aid – law
- Personal safety and the safety of the casualty
- Rescue patterns and procedures
- A successful calling for emergency services by means of emergency call
- The basic equipment of the first aid kit.
- The psychology of first aid