DURATION: 8 hours
COURSE PRICE: Suited individually
The training is addressed to people who have already dealt with first aid and now wish to expand their knowledge and skills as well as to OHS workers (Occupational Health and Safety workers) and anyone responsible for security issues and first aid in their workplace.
The training is performed by experienced paramedics and first aid training instructors from our team. We do care about the high quality of the training, the professional approach to each course participant as well as the emphasis on practical training close to real conditions.
At the end of the course each participant receives a certificate confirming the completion of a first aid course in advanced range performed on the basis of the latest regulations of ERC (European Resuscitation Council) and the ITLS (International Trauma Life Support).
During the course we use the latest equipment and high confidence medical simulators, by means of which we increase the realism of the performed rescue procedures and at the same time provide the possibility of assessing the quality of resuscitation activities performed by each training participant with the use of monitoring appliances.
The programme of the training:
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation with the use of AED defibrillator
- Emergency conditions
- SAMPLE interview
- Trauma patient examination
- Unblock the airway: instrumented and toolless
- ATMIST diagram in patient transfer to a rescue team
- Massive arterial haemorrhage
- Basic vital signs (breathing, pulse, saturation)
- Head injuries
- Necessary medical equipment in each workplace
Additionally, during each training session we address specific issues such as:
- First aid – law
- Personal safety and the safety of the casualty
- Rescue patterns and procedures
- A successful calling for emergency services by means of emergency call
- The basic equipment of the first aid kit.
- The psychology of first aid